Do you know all about the operation method of biosafety transport box? If you are not familiar with it, don't worry, I will introduce it to you below.
The operation method and process of the biosafety transport box are as follows:
1. Put the sample into the first layer container and seal it;
2. Put the first layer container into the second layer container;
3. Fill the double-layer container with water-absorbing material;
4. Put the above double layers into the outer packaging;
5. Put the details of the contents into the second layer and the outer packaging;
Secure the packaged container in a leak-proof biosafe shipping box with a variety of filling materials, with a tight lid.
There should be emergency raw materials such as disinfection and sterilization in the box. After the packaging is carried out, the "hazard factor identification" mark is attached to the outer packaging, and the biohazard level is marked on the outer box label, that is, everyone is equipped with the box (UN2814, UN3373 mark). Double-sided with up sign
6. The logo of the outer package should also include the following points: the name of the recipient, the detailed address, the name of the carrier, and the detailed address (with a shipping note attached to the box)
7. Storage temperature regulations
In order to maintain the charm of the bacteria (poison) species, the bacteria (poison) species should be kept at a suitable temperature as much as possible during transportation. There are 2-8 ℃ cold storage materials to maintain the temperature. Place the 2-8 ℃ cold storage material between the second layer (95 kPa sample transport tank, 95 kPa sample transport bag) and the third layer of outer packaging.
Once inspected and compliant with the standard packaging, it can be shipped, and can be carried out or delivered on-site according to limited expedited courier, airline, ship or personnel take-on methods.