6 characteristics of refrigerated transfer box products
1. Sealing: The inner and outer food-grade polypropylene (PP), high-density polyurethane (PU) foam layer and sealing ring are made of rubber material, which has super sealing performance.
2. Environmental protection: imported food-grade PE material (filled with PU in the middle), non-toxic, tasteless, odorless and odorless.
3. Cold-keeping: A series of products have built-in ice boxes, which are suitable for their own space intervals, and are suitable for long-term transportation of medicines at various medium and long distances at low temperatures.
4. High temperature and cold resistance: PU-type foam material, thermal conductivity 0.019W/m•K, 21% lower than the common 0.024 W/m•K in the market, which means that under the condition of the same thickness of the thermal insulation layer, the thermal insulation ability is stronger, And through the national testing and certification.
5. Durability: It must have excellent impact resistance, and it is not easy to be subjected to heavy pressure or collision.
6. Multifunctional: suitable for carrying in outdoor passive environment, used for cold chain transportation of various vaccines, reagents, blood samples, biological products, medicine and food.